Beautiful Awareness from Within
At Circuelle™ we believe in being aware. Aware of our bodies. Aware of our actions. Aware of our intentions. We also believe in the power of the positive. Positive actions. Positive intentions. And positive thoughts and actions as it relates to our bodies.
We call this Beautiful Awareness. And we believe Beautiful Awareness starts from within.
Beautiful Awareness comes in many different ways to different parts of our lives. As it relates to our breast health, beautiful awareness is when women empower themselves and begin the journey of healthy rituals for their own well-being.
An example of this would being brave enough to do their own breast self-exam. For many women they neglect this simple act. Some through fear. Some through cultural reasons. And some simply due to lack of knowing what to do. Circuelle’s mission is to change this by empowering women to be breast aware.
But breast awareness is just the beginning. It’s also important to visit your doctor for clinical breast exams and mammograms too. Breast self-exams are one of the most valuable gifts we can give ourselves and everyone we love. The body is an amazing & beautiful thing and part of Beautiful Awareness is knowing all aspects of your body for YOUR health. Beautiful Awareness begins with YOU!
Here are 25 ways you can achieve Beautiful Awareness today.
- Start healthy rituals
- Be open to learning new things
- Know your breasts
- Know who you are
- Become who you were meant to be
- Love…yourself and others.
- Finishing the sentence “I AM…” with positive words
- Exercise regularly
- Be cognizant of, and regulate what you put into your body
- See the beauty in each individual, including yourself
- Eat healthy
- Stop and take a moment to admire all the little things you take for granted
- Forgive…yourself and others.
- Be happy
- Believe in yourself, and stand up for what you believe in.
- Know its OK to fall. Pick yourself up; keep on moving.
- Be confident, especially in what you learn about yourself and about life
- Have character
- Let your inner beauty radiate to others
- Be grateful
- Show gratitude…everyday…even for your difficulties
- Share knowledge
- Encourage others
- Don’t be afraid…be empowered.
- Don’t forget…know your breasts..regularly